- My name "mouse" came from my squeaky laugh which was mercilessly evoked by someone named Andy in high school Physics class nearly every day.
- I am Jewish and my husband is Italian Catholic. We celebrate a lot of holidays and eat well!
- My favorite color is pink (don't hate!)
- I spent many early Saturday mornings in colleges as an escort for Planned Parenthood.
- I hate horror movies! My friends dragged me to see the Excorcist in high school and to the famous steps in Georgetown that the priest fell down, and I don't think I have ever recovered!
- I hated reading in grade school until my father gave me his copy of Catcher in the Rye. It is still one of my favorite books.
- My favorite jellybeans are the black ones.
Friday, March 18, 2011
kshawnedgar , a terrific poet whom you should mos def check out! I know I'm supposed to nominate 15 more bloggers, but having just done so, my brain is fried. I will, however, dredge up 7 more "fun facts" about myself.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
nice...congrats and olivia is an excellent choice...ha on all the holidays...hope you have a great weekend!
Hope you have a great weekend...
i hated reading in grade school, too. seemed like all the other girls were reading Babysitter's Club. i tried one and never finished.
i didn't really start enjoying reading until i was in high school and my best friend forced some fantasy novels on me.
Lovkyne-In my case, they tried to get me to read Little House on the Prairie (yawn).
well deserved award.
visit me and see if you are interested in getting another award by writing an entry for magic in the back yard, claim the award yourself after linking in and comment.
My favorite colour is also pink - AND in my would be college years, I spent many an early Saturday morning as an escort! Full stop. Ha!
'Grats on the well deserved award!
Geeee.. thanks a very big bunch. I am just so honored!
This makes me feel big - hehe!
I too hate watching horror movies. For someone who takes a lot of time to recover, while in transition, it is always a bad choice to watch one! I stay completely on my own and roam around in midnight (if not sleepy) or when lights are out (damn the electricity), I feel those ugly faces are watching me from a distance! eeeerie..
I Thank you so much for bestowing this honor. Will put this up soon and link back :)
Thank you Brian, Thank you Ji.. I am gloating now- beyond myself- wishing you all a very lovely weekend
Post a Comment