*

*
Poetry is just the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash. Leonard Cohen

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Warm Fuzzies!!!

Warm Fuzzies abound this week!!! I've been nominated for another Versatile Blogger award by Dragonkatet. Check out her beautiful blog, Dragons's Dreams and her awesome poetry.

Mouse Droppings was also the featured Poetry Blog of the Week on Poets United. This is a great site for all levels of poets to read, post, and share poetry. It has weekly prompts as well as informative articles about writers, poets, photographers, artists, etc. Great place to hang out. Do visit.

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award, I will share my 7 facts about myself in verse this time:

My birth sign is Capricorn; that is the goat
I have 2 doggies, on whom I dote
I can't digest lactose so I don't drink milk
I mostly wear cotton but I do love silk
My eyes are brown and so is my hair
Although there are many a gray one in there
And I'm very nearsighted so glasses I wear

As for my nominations for the Versatile Blogger award, I hereby nominate:

Thanks to all who made my week so warm and fuzzy!!!

6 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Before you found my blog, I had a girlfriend who was a Cappy goat. I wrote her almost 40 poems. She preferred eating tin cans!

Elaine said...

Wow...why thank you Lolamouse. Since I'm new to this, is there something special I need to do?
Am I supposed to nominate others? Also how do I get the versatile blogger button? Any advice would be welcome.
Thank you once again. Hope you're having a great day!

Lolamouse said...

Fireblossom: Stupid girl! Pearls before swine. We goats may not be overtly emotional, but we generally ain't eejits!

Anonymous said...

Thank you...I am humbled by your kind words (and I don't do humble that well!). Must say I enjoy my frequent visits here...your work is always good. Vb

Rachel Hoyt said...

Very cool! Congrats on the awards. Loved your rhyming 7 facts. :)

Good choice re: versebender. I always love the poems I read there too. :)

And... random question... was it you that recommended I read Runny Babbit???

Lolamouse said...

Rachel: Sorry it took me so long to reply! I love Shel Silverstein, but I don't remember recommending Runny Babbit to you.