Lynnaima, http://lynnaima.wordpress.com, Bodhirose http://bodhirose.wordpress.com/ and verseinanutshell http://verseinanutshell.wordpress.com nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Two were for Mouse Droppings, my poetry and prose blog, and the other was for Rants From the Hormonally Challenged, my therapeutic venting blog. I humbly thank all bloggers very much for this honor. The Rules to accept the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
- Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.
- I'm a leftie
- My favorite candy is Twizzlers
- I like the East Village, egg bagels, and Johnny Depp
- I hate Times Square, stinky cheese, and Giada DeLaurentis
- I started writing stories and poetry for a literary magazine in junior high
- I've had birds, fish, guinea pigs, and dogs as pets
- I've had migraines since I was at least 7 years old
- moon stones http://smallmoonstones.blogspot.com small poems with big thoughts
- Inside My Poem Book http://umaspoembook.blogspot.com Uma writes poems, prose, and has a weekly poetry challenge to explore different poetry forms
- life whispers http://nene-lifewhispers.blogspot.com poetry that is sometimes political, sometimes personal, always thought provoking
- Lost In LaLa http://layneeslalaland.blogspot.com come on Laynee's journey of self-exploration-you never know where she'll take you!
- Art Projects from MN Art Gal http://mnartgal.blogspot.com/ here is a teacher who is definitely NOT burned out! inspiring art projects for the kiddies or yourself!
- EveryDayIsAwesome http://everydayisawesome.com Paul Overton teaches us how to tame nastiness without being "hippie-dippie" and annoying (I'm a slow learner!)
- Few Miles http://pendownmythought.blogspot.com talented writer of prose and poetry, host of annual haiku contest, check out the many blogs of Someone Is Special (SIS)
- Reflections Of... http://reflections-dreams.blogspot.com/ beautiful poetry, prose, and pictures
- Coffee with a Hint of Self Delusion http://muse-on-fire.blogspot.com cool poetry, thoughtful thoughts, photos, etc. from one cool chick
- The Simple Life http://odielangley.blogspot.com Odie's blog is a happy mix of personal anecdotes, inspirational but not preachy messages, photos, and fun
- Appetite for Words http://appetiteforwords.blogspot.com/ poetry- sometimes funny, sometimes not, always good
- Kim Nelson Writes http://www.kimnelsonwrites.com/ art, photos, poetry, writings from one talented gal!
- Shay's Word Garden http://fireblossom-wordgarden.blogspot.com/ awesome poetry! check out fireblossom's other blogs as well-good stuff!
- Pics and Poems http://picsandpoems.blogspot.com/ Dave King is an extraordinary poet and artist. You may even learn some history reading his poetry!
- 120Socks http://120socks.blogspot.com/ poetry, photo journal, thoughts, and lots of other goodies! maybe you'll even find your lost socks!
Thank you! You are so deserving, and fun to read a few details about you!
Thank ya, darling! I shall do my best to come up with 7 non-tedious things to say about myself! ;-)
Thank You, Thank You!! How nice of you to give me the Versatile Blog Award! I try to do my best...get a bit behind now and then, but that's life in the fast lane! You create some great poems-love them.
Thank you lola for the award! Nice knowing you better with days...you are a leftie.Cool!
I too love pets...I have a had a cat,dog,birds,fish(aquarium) as my pets..
Thank you so much!! Now you made me cry!! Don't know how I'm going to find 15 new bloggers, but I will try!
hahaha "thoughtful thoughts" eh? your description of my blog sounds like something i would say. anyway, thanks for the award!
I'm a lefty too. All the best people are.
Post a Comment