- My name "mouse" came from my squeaky laugh which was mercilessly evoked by someone named Andy in high school Physics class nearly every day.
- I am Jewish and my husband is Italian Catholic. We celebrate a lot of holidays and eat well!
- My favorite color is pink (don't hate!)
- I spent many early Saturday mornings in colleges as an escort for Planned Parenthood.
- I hate horror movies! My friends dragged me to see the Excorcist in high school and to the famous steps in Georgetown that the priest fell down, and I don't think I have ever recovered!
- I hated reading in grade school until my father gave me his copy of Catcher in the Rye. It is still one of my favorite books.
- My favorite jellybeans are the black ones.
Friday, March 18, 2011
kshawnedgar , a terrific poet whom you should mos def check out! I know I'm supposed to nominate 15 more bloggers, but having just done so, my brain is fried. I will, however, dredge up 7 more "fun facts" about myself.