Shay, aka Fireblossom, from Shay's Word Garden , has graciously bestowed upon me this Stylish Blogger Award. Definitely check out Shay's poetry-it rocks hard! There is not a clunker to be found. This is poetry I would actually buy, were it for sale (hint, hint).
According to the rules of this here award, I have to scrape my psyche for another 7 fun facts to tell you about myself (chomping at the bit, are we?!!)
Let's play a game (another inspiration from Fireblossom)- 6 Truths and 1 Lie:
I'll list 7 things about myself. Six of them will be true and one of them will be a lie. You can guess which is the lie.
- I sucked my thumb until at least the age of 12.
- I have never smoked.
- I once had a story published in Playgirl magazine under the pseudonym "Lola."
- One of my good friends in high school is a Tony Award nominee.
- At this time I have bright fuchsia (Power to the Resistance, Doug!) strands of hair
- I have had some of my poems published
- I worked for one day as a telemarketer.