*

*
Poetry is just the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash. Leonard Cohen

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Arting Again


Trying my hand with the acrylics again. Better luck this time (thanks Rabs!) This one, I think, is going to be for my Mom's birthday this month.  Bird of Paradise is her favorite flower. She's also getting a Roux original by Rabbit (thanks again!) that you can see on the website. Her name is Gail and she's playing mah jong. If you haven't checked out the Roux site yet, definitely do-it's full of adorable Roux bunnies (Easter gifts anyone?) that you can have designed however you want!

Happy Arting and have a good weekend!


7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...love all the bright colors and they def pop against each other...

BB said...

I love the bright color of the bird of paradise against the blue background. Really pops out. Nice job!

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

This is lovely! Keep arting!

not displayed said...

Love the strelitzia. One of my fave flowers and you have done an amazing job.

You are so very very talented

JustRex said...

Very nice. I thought it was an iris at first, but I'm a twit when it comes to plants and flowers.

I'll bet she will love it. My Mom would have.

And in response to your side panel about what we should teach our sons and daughters... I agree completely.

Marcoantonio Arellano (Nene) said...

beautiful choice of colors.
Nice banner for Michael Chadwick
and nice banner for sons who become men.

Tu amigo

Fireblossom said...

Well that's not very ladylike.

Ohhhh, ARTing!